- 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce or coco aminos
- 1 Tbs honey or agave
- 1 tsp lime juice (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp chili paste or Sriracha (more or less depending on your affinity for spice)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbs freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1/8 cup neutral tasting oil (we like grapeseed)
- 1 head of Romaine
- 1/2 pound of garden lettuce mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded red and/or green cabbage
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 can of sliced bamboo shoots
- handful of sliced almonds
- handful of crunchy chow mein noodles
- shredded chicken
- In a blender, puree vinaigrette ingredients until combined. This can also be done with an immersion blender.
- Use as a dressing over salad ingredients. Feel free to change up the salad ingredients to suit your tastes.
- The vinaigrette also makes a wonderful marinade for chicken or pork!