- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 10 cups torn mixed greens (kale, spinach, lettuce)
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved black olives
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add greens a handful at a time, tossing until wilted between additions; season with salt and pepper and cook until all greens are wilted and softened, about 3 minutes longer.
- Add olives and lemon juice and toss to combine; season with red pepper flakes and more lemon juice, if desired.
Recipe from bonappetit.com